Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Hey fellas O2 sensor $70

darin ginther (d_ginther@hotmail.com)
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 07:20:56 PDT

I actually built this instrument - a bit more complicated design,
20 LEDs using 2 ICs chained.  Took at least 4 hours, can be
calibrated.

Guess what?  I decided that I liked Autometers gauge better.. darn
them.

-d