Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Hey fellas O2 sensor $70

Jon Watts (jonwatts@yahoo.com)
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 13:50:27 -0700 (PDT)

If you're semi-serious you can get a cyberdyne gauge for (I think)
less than $100.

http://force-efi.com/cyber.htm

Even better if you can solder, make your own for all of $20.

http://efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu/diy_efi/projects/O2_LED/O2_LED.html

I'd think that for anyone doing this kind of development a gauge that
could be mounted for a few months would be more useful than a
multimeter.