Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

[turbobike] Re: Warner-ihi turbo discussion

darin ginther (d_ginther@hotmail.com)
Fri, 08 Oct 1999 09:42:23 PDT

Hey, Jeff.. Thanks.

Mike wants to sell the modified HT-10B all day long, and I did
purchase one from him, slightly modified for about $1k.  I feel
that I paid WAY too much, but I was refered to him as the expert
and he didn't list any other options.

The IHI can be modified, where as the HT-10B is an oddball and
you've got to pay Mike big $$$ to have the work done..   Anyone
know the CFMs on the stock unit?

-d

The HT-10B I've got can produce 24 psi of boost.  I don't know
much about the induced heat at 20+ psi, wondering how the IHI
would compare.  I understand that IHI has a very good compressor
design in terms of efficency.