Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Kaw Turbo

darin ginther (d_ginther@hotmail.com)
Wed, 08 Sep 1999 11:27:11 PDT

You can call Mike Chesnut in Los Angles, CA (owner of Horsepower
Unlimited) - he's considered to be the GPZ turbo expert in the
US.. I believe he sells a larger injector "kit".

Or you can talk to me... I hate giving $$$ away to Mike!!
I've got a source that can provide you with everthing you
ever wanted to know about injectors (there are several VW
injectors that will bolt up with more than 250cc flow)

Tell me a bit about your bike... Why are you headed to bigger injectors?

-D
d_ginther@hotmail.com