Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] YZF R1 turbo system

Jeff Churchill (jcperformance@juno.com)
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 12:32:45 edt

Anthony,
    Unless you have the EXACT setup as someone else,....as we say on the
LONG island,..
    'fogettaboutit'   This is the area that separates the truly dedicated
 from the rest,....I can't even begin to get into all the
variables,.....plug checks,..air/fuel ratio analyzer or EGT  and PLENTY
of experience   are needed.   The results are awesome,...as a few on this
list know,....

Jeff Churchill

J.C. Performance    617-06  Bicycle Path   Port Jefferson Station   NY
11776    USA
tech:  516-928-6679  or  516-928-9863
website:     http://www.jcperformance.com/