Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Buell question

Jeff Churchill (jcperformance@juno.com)
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 11:22:28 edt

 Its a pussycat to ride,...very linear power,....very progressive,....but
you don't just wack it at   4,000 in first or second gear unless you like
one wheel,...I have no use for that,...but of course its unavoidable when
being challanged.   I can tell you this,...its a lot easier to ride than
an R-1  or  ZX-9  with some motor work.

Jeff Churchill       S-2 T-2 C U     !!!!!

J.C. Performance    617-06  Bicycle Path   Port Jefferson Station   NY
11776    USA
tech:  516-928-6679  or  516-928-9863
website:     http://www.jcperformance.com/