Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] RB racing???

Trevor Altman (tbone@blueridge.net)
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 21:59:23 -0400

Rino:
You will be more challenged to find someone who has actually received something from RB
than someone who has not been absolutely ripped off!  We are currently in process of legal
action against Bob Behn (the guy who some people will claim is a turbo "guru")!  If you
are interested in details of how to persue further legal action, E-mail me and I will fill
you in!

For some reason, everyone seems content to "roll-over" and claim "he knows what he's
talking about, but we just can't get anything out of him."  Let the numbers speak for
themselves...HRC and Mr. Turbo have records in the books!  Joe Haile will tell you that
Bob Behn provides "Indy Car Quality" turbo systems....but "off the record" will tell you
he doesn't know anyone that hasn't been ripped by RB Racing.  Does this sound suspicious?
Our lawyers think so.........