Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Boost Controllers

Jeff Churchill (jcperformance@juno.com)
Sat, 22 May 1999 13:25:47 edt

  The Aerodyne has a controller which actuates the vanes and can be used
with other boost controllers,....but only up to its maximum output.
   It is sort of a progessive controller,....and very adjustable,....a
bleed valve can fool it into opening later (higher pressure)

Jeff Churchill

J.C. Performance    617-06  Bicycle Path   Port Jefferson Station   NY
11776    USA
tech:  516-928-6679  or  516-928-9863
website:     http://www.jcperformance.com/