Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Faster steering ZX9R B1

Lorcan Parnell (lorcan@mail.globalnet.co.uk)
Mon, 17 May 1999 09:04:40 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_005A_01BEA044.4CF07580

You could try up to 8mm. Obviously this will affect your ground =
clearance. I have heard that lighter wheels do great things for ZX9Bs.

Lorcan
-----Original Message-----
    From: Phillip Foulston <hyperspace@dial.pipex.com>
    To: Turbo <turbobike@natvideo.com>
    Date: 16 May 1999 20:45
    Subject: [turbobike] Faster steering ZX9R B1
   =20
    Hi,
    =20
    A bit of advice needed:
    I know that if I drop my yokes down my forks a little my steering =
will become faster but how much is advisable and will it make me push =
the front tyre harder through the bends?
    =20
    The bike is very stable at high speed and I can hold nice tight =
lines round long sweeping bends but the weight of the bike makes the =
tight bends a bit of a challenge especially when I have to quickly flick =
from one side to the other.
   =20
    Phil.

------=_NextPart_000_005A_01BEA044.4CF07580

You could try up to 8mm. Obviously this will affect = your=20 ground clearance. I have heard that lighter wheels do great things for=20 ZX9Bs.

Lorcan
-----Original = Message-----