Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

[turbobike] RB "Racing"

Trevor Altman (tbone@blueridge.net)
Sat, 08 May 1999 22:51:22 -0400

--------------A8BA6808AFCFEF797F6DD9A9

Roar-

When our bikes were at RB Racing, there were two other ZX-11's covered
in dust.  I know one of them belongs to Mike Chestnut, and I'm assuming
the other one is yours.  Are you from Washington state?

Here is the information you asked for regarding the BBB and AG in
California:

California Attorney General
Attn: Daniel Lungren
PO Box 944255
Sacramento, CA  94244-2550
Tel.  1-800-952-5225

California Better Business Bureau
PO Box 669
Cypress, CA  90630

Neither of these "public" servants will do a damn thing...but it won't
hurt to try.  If everyone who has been ripped off by RB would file a
complaint, they will have to do something.  Why does everyone take it in
the ass from Bob Behn?  FILE THE COMPLAINTS!  Anyone outside the US
should also file these complaints with the same organizations.

My day in court (along with 3 other people) against RB "Racing" is in
about 2 months.  They are all  "open and shut" cases.  Anyone with
anything of value at Bob's shop would be wise to get it out before this
happens...