Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

[turbobike] [Fwd: Another Virus Warning...]

acgreen (acgreen@pvii.com)
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 15:27:14 -0500

--------------069C8990319755CC6F6DFA03

Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 13:54:06 -0500
From: Cristy Reynolds <cristy.reynolds@pvii.com>
To: Chucky Green <acgreen@pvii.com>
Subject: Another Virus Warning...

Chucky,
thanks for the virus warning you sent out this morning.  Have you seen
this warning??  I have had two friends email me the following info.
today...

FYI This was sent to me this morning.  You may want to pass this
information on to others.

WARNING
If you receive an e-mail titled "It Takes Guts to Say Jesus"  DO NOT
OPEN IT.  It will erase everything on your hard drive.  This information

was announced yesterday morning from IBM; AOL states that this is a
very dangerous virus, much worse than "Melissa", and that there is NO
remedy for it at this time. Some very sick individual has succeeded in
using the re-format function from Norton Utilities causing it to
completely
erase all documents on the hard drive.   It has been designed to work
with Netscape  Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer.  It destroys
MacIntosh and IBM compatible computers.  This is a new, very malicious
virus and not many people know about it. Pass this warning along to
EVERYONE in your address book and please share it with all your online
friends ASAP so that this threat may  be stopped.

--------------069C8990319755CC6F6DFA03--