Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] oil filter relocation kit

Dave Morrill (david.p.morrill@fairchildsemi.com)
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 11:29:55 -0400

Rick,
    I have this setup right now.  I'm using a check valve, 5psi cracking
pressure in the feed line, but it is still gravity feeding in.  When I bought
it, I could blow through it easily both ways.  I put it in anyway, thinking
that it only worked for fluids.

    Based on what your suggesting here, I have a faulty check valve.  Do you
agree?

thanks,
    Dave.