Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] ZX-11 turbocharged! - bigger turbo?

Jeff Churchill (jcperformance@juno.com)
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 10:41:27 edt

  Just a comment,.......has anybody on the list  checked out  the
Australian website of Ray Hall  ?        www.turbofast.com.au
Lots of  formulas  for calculations you need.

Jeff Churchill

J.C. Performance    617-06  Bicycle Path   Port Jefferson Station   NY
11776    USA
tech:  516-928-6679  or  516-928-9863
website:     http://www.jcperformance.com/
*****