Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Nitrous Problems - warning, long post

Jeff Churchill (jcperformance@juno.com)
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 10:31:16 edt

Johnny,
    The juice is working,....but the motor's not breathing,.....115 RWHP
 for  a 1216 cc with headwork is dismal,......I get that on legal
'Legend'   cars ( same motor with a big driveshaft and rearend, no
porting allowed)    Sounds like the cylinder head is stock.

Jeff Churchill

J.C. Performance    617-06  Bicycle Path   Port Jefferson Station   NY
11776    USA
tech:  516-928-6679  or  516-928-9863
website:     http://www.jcperformance.com/