Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] carburation vs fuel injection

sebastian (nxtlvlrcng@email.msn.com)
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 21:15:42 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Goodwin <bgoodwin@iquest.net>
To: John C Williamson <john.williamson5@virgin.net>
Cc: Lorcan Parnell <lorcan@globalnet.co.uk>; turbobike@natvideo.com
<turbobike@natvideo.com>
Date: Sunday, April 18, 1999 3:44 PM
Subject: Re: [turbobike] carburation vs fuel injection

Ah but nitrous acts as an intercooler while being injected dropping the
intake charge by 60-75 degrees,thus increasing hp. When the n20 molecule
breaks down the nitrogen acts as a buffer to calm the combustion process as
well. When using nitrous on a turbo it will eliminate turbo lag bringing the
turbo full boost rapidly.as with nitrous a turbo bike making good hp needs a
little ignition retard as well. Fuel wise it depends on what your
compression ratio is along with your static timing,etc,etc.I have run 75hp
nitrous systems on stock gsxr motors all using 92octane pump gas with stock
timing!!Never had a problem.