Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] which one now?

Christer Johansson (christer.johansson@mbox383.swipnet.se)
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 22:29:30 +0200

Not trying to be a smart a.. , but mc-xpress racing
here in sweden makes turbo kits for many late model
in line fours, including the Yam R1.
If I dont remember incorrectly it made 220hp at just 9psi and
10 000 rpm`s. ,using a Schwitzer S1 turbo. blow through carbs
and a intercooler. As far as i know there havent been any problems
with the newer bikes. Their kit for the 96 up GSXR 750 is very popular here
However if You want lots of  power (like Rick´s bike)
you would be safer with a bit older motor ,like the 89-92 Gsxr.

Christer