Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] which one now?

Rick (gsxr1100@ptw.com)
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 12:55:04 -0700

Because most of these late model engine are not over built like the older
ones
both the bikes that you chose would be maxed out at 200 RHP and who knows
how long they would last.
they are just making every thing to light these days the cases being to thin
is a big problem

Turbo Rick
350HP Turbo GSXR1100 Street bike
Web Site  http://www.ptw.com/~gsxr1100/
Southern California Timing Association 1998 Fastest Bike of the year
EL Mirage Land speed Record holder 204.626 MPH
E-mail gsxr1100@ptw.com