Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

RE: [turbobike] ZX-11 turbocharged! - bigger turbo?

Astorga, Diego Marcelo (diega@eastman.com)
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 05:51:51 -0400

Hi Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

These are the specs that you will need:

ZX-11:

Bore x Stroke: 2,99 x 2,58 (inches)
Max RPM:13000
Boost PSI: 10 (Don't laugh!)

GPz 750:

Bore x stroke (inches): 2,598 x 2,126
Max RPM: 12000
Boost PSI: 10

If you need something else, just tell me...
As you see, I'm not lookin' for too much power...but, anyways, maybe the
next weekend I will try to find out a junkyard turbo...
Well, thanx for your attention...

Read ya later guys!!....

Diego!.

Non-yet Turbocharged ZX-11! (Ha!)