Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] jet kit for turbo carbs

Dave Morrill (david.p.morrill@fairchildsemi.com)
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 08:43:27 -0400

Christer,
    I have pressurized my carbs on my CBR600 exactly in the way you have
described below.  I would think that by doing this I wont have to mess with
the springs in the CV slides.  Is this what you found?

    What are you using for a fuel pressure regulator, and how many pounds over
boost?

    I'm dynoing this Tuesday for the first time, any tips would be helpful.

thanks,
    Dave.