Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] EFI throttle bodies

Lorcan Parnell (lorcan@mail.globalnet.co.uk)
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 09:08:34 +0100

I use a DTA ecu on my dragbike with a single large butterfly on the turbo
inlet. The DTA has a built-in datalog and lambda support, fully mappable
fuel and ignition from a laptop. They  are very helpful too!

i *think* its www.dtafast.demon.co.uk but if you do a search under "engine
management" you'll find it!

Lorcan

-----Original Message-----
From: Roger Anderson <Dodge1979@webtv.net>
To: turbobike@natvideo.com <turbobike@natvideo.com>
Date: 14 April 1999 02:53
Subject: [turbobike] EFI throttle bodies

After waiting several months now for UPS to come up with my missing tb
and ecu it looks like I'm in the market for a replacement. I had a Hahn
Racecraft setup for my ZX-11. I believe this was a modified Hilborn
unit. Anyone have any experience with HRC's or another make of tb? How
about TMW out in CA? If you were going to set up an EFI system for a
turbo-bike what ecu would you use?  The HRC set-up used an Accell DFI
ecu and was pretty easy to change the maps etc.

Thanks for any info/advice!