Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] rebuilding parts for the ol' GS550E

Bryan Goodwin (bgoodwin@iquest.net)
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 00:01:18 -0500

I'm sorry old chap, but this mailing list is for discussing the addition of a
turbocharger system to a high performance motorcycle and the inherent problems
of doing so, not how to fix your old Zuk. Thank you.