Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] turbocharging a 1074 gsxr

Christer Johansson (christer.johansson@mbox383.swipnet.se)
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 23:23:58 +0200

I have to disagree with You Rick.
I also run 8:1 cr and it hasenīt lost much compared to stock.
Have You measured Your squish band? Itīs a bit lose on stock
motors. If your gonna use a squish band ,run it real tight like 0,8mmīs,
or dont at all. Gsxrīs doesent seem to react that much to having no squish
band (dyno tests).  I have runned 20psi on pump gas with no problems.
Rick didnīt You use water injection when running high boost?

best regards / Christer