Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] turbocharging a 1074 gsxr

Rick (gsxr1100@ptw.com)
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 07:05:44 -0700

The 1052 motor has 10:1 stock and the 1127 has 10.5:1 compression
I can run about 12 to 14 PSI on pump gas making 260 to 275 HP to the
rear wheels.

In my opinion you went WAY to low in compression and if you put a thick
base gasket under the cylinder or a thick head gasket you killed allot
of efficiency by opening up your squish

Turbo Rick
350HP Turbo GSXR1100 Street bike
Web Site  http://www.ptw.com/~gsxr1100/
Southern California Timing Association 1998 Fastest Bike of the year
EL Mirage Land speed Record holder 204.626 MPH
E-mail gsxr1100@ptw.com