Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Turbo mounting + oil scavenging

christer johansson (christer.johansson@mbox383.swipnet.se)
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 17:37:17 +0100

Hello all

Dave , I have no extra support for the just the exhaustheader.
How thick are the walls of Your tubing?
It sounds like the pump You got is pretty powerful.
Do not plumb the suction pump straight into the oil return !
Then You will suck the bearing dry. Use a mini oil pan.
Blocking will not cause the bearing to break, it will just blow
some oil out the sealing. it happened qite often on My old
setup.

regards / Christer