Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Any suggestions on a wastegate?

christer johansson (christer.johansson@mbox383.swipnet.se)
Mon, 08 Feb 1999 20:42:52 +0100

Hi Dave ,All
Why won´t the actuator fit ? It can be moved qite easily if it
interferes whit some other components. I have moved the
actuator on Schwitzer turbo. I have a aluminum plate welded
angeled onto the compressor housing , also the actuator arm
has been modified ,lengthened and bent.
An internal wastegate is not bad idea, if it flows enough.

Best of luck / Christer