Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

[turbobike] Fwd: [Fwd: Joke]

QUICKTURBO@aol.com
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 23:13:29 EST

Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 11:17:16 -0500
From: S&K Racing <smb100@worldnet.att.net>
To: Eric Brown <zbrowm@aol.com>, Beth Eickholt <lbrc@wcoil.com>,
Subject: [Fwd: Joke]

From: GuyCaputo@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 10:17:32 EST
To: andyf@deakin.edu.au, aspring@htonline.com, Ladydi9173@aol.com,
        SBM1@bellsouth.net, wally819@idt.net, wrh7@chrysler.com,
        HCALBIN@aol.com, bearings@instantlink.com, Lancester@aol.com,
        Rowch@aol.com, fkr1@kenton.com, MACIKON1@aol.com,
        lturner@minoltambs.com, terry@norampac.com, dere@norampac.com,
        smb100@worldnet.att.net, blotto1@ix.netcom.com,
        ccaputo@u.washington.edu, janl@allpaktrojan.com,
        keithl@allpaktrojan.com, fselze@ibm.net
Subject: Joke

Our story begins at the Olympics, specifically the wrestling event. It is
narrowed down to the Russian or the American for the gold medal. Before the
final match, the American wrestler's trainer came to him and said, "Now don't
forget all the research we've done on this Russian. He's never lost a match
because of this "pretzel" hold he has. Whatever you do, don't let him get you
in this hold! If he does, you're finished!" The wrestler nodded in agreement.
Now, to the match: The American and the Russian circled each other several
times looking for an opening. All of a sudden the Russian lunged forward,
grabbing the American and wrappinghim up
in the dreaded pretzel hold! A sigh of disappointmentwent up from the crowd,
and the trainer buried his face in his hands for he knew all was lost. He
couldn't watch the ending. Suddenly there was a scream, a cheer from the
crowd, and the trainer raised his eye just in time to see the Russian flying
up in the air. The Russian's back hit the mat with a thud, and the American
weakly collapsed on top of him, getting the pin and winning the match. The
trainer was astounded! When he finally got the American wrestler alone, he
asks, "How did you ever get out of that hold? No one has ever done it before!"
The wrestler answered, "Well, I was ready to give up when he got me in that
hold, but at the last moment, I opened my eyes and saw this pair of balls
right in front of my face. I thought I had nothing to lose, so with my last
ounce of strength I stretched out my neck and bit those babies just as hard as
I could. "So!" the trainer exclaimed, "that finished him off did it?" "No, but
you'd be amazed howstrong you get when you bite your own balls!"

--part0_917237610_boundary--