Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Bike\Engine selection...

christer johansson (christer.johansson@mbox383.swipnet.se)
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 21:48:14 +0100

Hello Paul, all

The Bandit has a 1157cc motor and the GSXR has a 1127cc (89-92) those extra 30ccīs
wonīt make any difference when it comes to spool up the turbo. If You are looking to
shorten the spool up time, I would choose a more efficient turbo instead.
The Gsxr has a 10:1 cr and the Bandit has 9,5:1.  The clutch is better on the GSXR.
The cams in the GSXR are more agressive and will probably make more power.
The bandit is also a bit shorter than the GSXR. Itīs all a matter of personal choice.
I agree with Rick that You can use any of the GSXR  motorīs with turbo.

Hey Glenn (ABNZX9) who is You referring to when You say "spammers"?

   / Christer