Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Turbocharged, Supercharged, and Hotrod Motorcycles: Re: [turbobike] Transmission for GSXR1100...

Re: [turbobike] Transmission for GSXR1100...

Monkey Puzzle Tree (R.G.Okey-97@student.lboro.ac.uk)
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 00:13:18 +0000 (BST)

The solution to stop gearbox breakage on gsx-rs is to throw the whole load
of scrap in the nearest skip and start over with something a bit decent
(like a zed)

                  ______
                 |      |
                 |      |
              ___|______|___
                /        \
               / /-\  /-\ \       "DONT FEAR THE REAPER...."
               \ \_/  \_/ /
                \_  @@  _/
                  \/\/\/
                   \/\/