Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Turbocharged, Supercharged, and Hotrod Motorcycles: Re: [turbobike] turbo gsxr

Re: [turbobike] turbo gsxr

Rick (gsxr1100@ptw.com)
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 21:42:24 -0700

HI all
    I have played a little with cam timing and so far it seems that 104 in
and 106 ex seems to work ok on my bike
Turbo Rick
Web page
300HP Turbo GSXR1100 Street bike And Performance Bikes,
Technical info, Pictures, Land speed Racing, Turbobike Mailing
List, Links Page, Chat Room
Web Site  http://www.ptw.com/~gsxr1100
E-mail gsxr1100@ptw.com