Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Turbocharged, Supercharged, and Hotrod Motorcycles: Re: [turbobike] problemsolving

Re: [turbobike] problemsolving

christer johansson (christer.johansson@mbox383.swipnet.se)
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 18:11:37 +0200

    Yes I´m using a Bosch electric fuel pump (colour code green)
that pumps fuel to an Malpassi , adjustable fuel pressure regulator
wich senses boost (a hose from the pressure pipe routed to the regulator)
and the regulator is set slightly above atmospheric pressure (adjustings by
an screw on the regulator) Since the fuel pump, pumps large amounts of
fuel to the regulator , there is a return hose to the fuel tank from the
regulator
wich returns all excess fuel . So the regulator makes sure there´s always
the
same fuel pressure in the bowls.

Christer J