Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Turbocharged, Supercharged, and Hotrod Motorcycles: Re: [turbobike] priority breather valve

Re: [turbobike] priority breather valve

Rick (gsxr1100@ptw.com)
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 15:50:37 -0700

Now that sounds impressive 300hp from 800cc Wow!.

2 stroke?

the valve it self is not to hard to make but the spring inside takes some
trial and error.
I'll post some pictures of it when I develop the film.

Do you have some pictures of this monster of yours post them to the list if
you do I'll make a section on my web page for it.

I would like to hear more on your FI unit

Turbo Rick
Web page
300HP Turbo GSXR1100
Street bike, Technical, Pictures