Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Main jet question

Bryan (bgoodwin@iquest.net)
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 16:27:05 -0500

You need to put a fuel pressure gauge on the bike. You can't run more than
about 3psi at idle before it will blow the float needles wide open. You
also need to know h-ow much boost you're running. Put a gauge on it. If
you're using pump fuel, you should limit to about 8-10psi. Don't get crazy
on the boost or you'll be replacing your head gasket soon (assuming no
o-ring or copper gasket).

At 07:05 PM 11/26/99 -0800, RAW ANT wrote:
>No, when I say slow I mean really  slow. I seems to be flooding. Would
>plugged slow speed air jets cause this.     RAW M.... F..... ANT
bgoodwin@iquest.net
FZR1000 turbo EFI
(aka The Money Pit)