Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

RE: [turbobike] aerodyne turbo

RCL (NDS@WDN.com)
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 18:55:03 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01BF36AD.6AEE2FA0

What's your complaint about the kit?? I'm about to start a turbo bike
project and am doing much research into all my options. Leaning toward a
ZX-11. Does American Turbo have a web site??
  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-turbobike@natvideo.com [mailto:owner-turbobike@natvideo.com]On
Behalf Of David Bergerson
  Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 1999 5:01 PM
  To: 'A Tyson'; turbobike@natvideo.com
  Subject: RE: [turbobike] aerodyne turbo

  I have an American Turbo Kit which uses one on my Blackbird.  Honestly, I
have never had another turbo to compare it to, but basically I have had it
on my bird for about 5-6000 miles and have had very little if any problems.
The bike puts out a little more than 225 horsepower.  Depending on the mood
of the beast.  It's very rideable with regearing (one in the front, two in
the rear.)  My only complaint is more with the kit than the turbo.  From
what I have been told and have seem the turbo is very reliable if you do not
abuse the shit out of it.  I do not think that it puts out as much power as
possible, but it is quick enough.

  dave