Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Carb Question

Wed, 24 Nov 1999 08:05:10 -0500

That ignition retard is a good idea.  By getting the fuel to burn in the exhaust
you could build big boost - you just wouldn't want to do it too long.....

Garretts, similar to what is on my ZX-11.  I know that Gary Clark has a Garrett
on his now.  Jerry Lownsberry (from my area here) built one this year, and then
Keith Lynn followed and switched over from the Rayjay E60 to a Garrett (In fact
I have his old Rayjay).  They have a larger capacity and they also spin up

I think that so called "standard" equipment is so readily available in the US
that there is much less creativity here than in Europe.  the tendency seems to
be a lot of copying going on.  We often see the more unconventional and
sometimes groundbreaking ideas coming out of Europe (500cc Jawas on Nitro, the
Billet Racing guys, etc)

Christer Johansson <christer.johansson@mbox383.swipnet.se> on 11/23/99 05:40:38