Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Carb Question

shammar@nsk-corp.com
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 08:05:10 -0500

--0__=N78KfUpx8GehLg8w1nWZFsel2Lv3GfmJ5X0kBcHh4c8knbKow7Cc6I2g

That ignition retard is a good idea.  By getting the fuel to burn in the exhaust
you could build big boost - you just wouldn't want to do it too long.....

Garretts, similar to what is on my ZX-11.  I know that Gary Clark has a Garrett
on his now.  Jerry Lownsberry (from my area here) built one this year, and then
Keith Lynn followed and switched over from the Rayjay E60 to a Garrett (In fact
I have his old Rayjay).  They have a larger capacity and they also spin up
faster.

I think that so called "standard" equipment is so readily available in the US
that there is much less creativity here than in Europe.  the tendency seems to
be a lot of copying going on.  We often see the more unconventional and
sometimes groundbreaking ideas coming out of Europe (500cc Jawas on Nitro, the
Billet Racing guys, etc)

Bob

Christer Johansson <christer.johansson@mbox383.swipnet.se> on 11/23/99 05:40:38
PM