Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Carb Question

Christer Johansson (christer.johansson@mbox383.swipnet.se)
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 23:40:07 +0100

Jeff ,thanks for the reply.
Wich type of reed did you use (from wich bike)?
I figured as the 2 strokes has a lower fill rate ,and has "wet" flow
through the reed valve, and uses 1 reed per cylinder wich means it
will have a tougher job of supporting the gas needs than on my 4 cylinder
engine with a more constant suction, that the reed will support considerably
higher hp figures in My configuration than whats it is intended to.
Did you use the "stock" reed flaps?

Christer