Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] virus email

Bryan (bgoodwin@iquest.net)
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 13:40:48 -0500

Jeff, I used an MSD multi-step retard with hobb switches from NOS. 3 lbs
gets 5 deg, 7 lbs gets 4 more deg, and 10 lbs gets 3 more for a total of 12
deg retard at 10 lbs of boost.

It doesn't run all that well at present. I am rebuilding the engine to
correct a number of problems from the first time around. I can tell you
it's a tight package. I had to relocate the oil filter. The fact that
turbos are easy on parts is the only reason i attempted the project, but
I've not yet had the chance to max it yet.

At 09:06 PM 11/11/99 -0500, Jeffrey K. Churchill wrote:
>Bryan,
>   How do they do that ?   Its happened to me ?
>BTW
>Hows your FZR,   I have two,
>one a long, slammed, street fighter  ( no takers in two years,  carbs, no
>juice)
>the other stock (well mostly)
>  I'm real intriqued by the turbo EFI ????  Hows it run ?  I used to
>break cranks
>at over  170  RWHP,....but i know a good turbo is easy on parts.  I could
>never
>fiqure out how to retard the ignition,...basically gave up.
>
>Jeff Churchill
>
>J.C. Performance    617-06 Bicycle Path   Pt Jeff Sta  NY  11776   USA
>techline: 631-928-9863    Fax:  631 928-6679
>website:   www.jcperformance.com
>

>On Fri, 12 Nov 1999 08:29:33 -0500 Bryan <bgoodwin@iquest.net> writes:
>> Funny thing is, I didn't send that email. It even has my signature
>> tag on
>> it, but I didn't send it.
>> bgoodwin@iquest.net
>> FZR1000 turbo EFI