Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] hey wassup turBoBIKE ;)

Dave Morrill (david.p.morrill@fairchildsemi.com)
Wed, 03 Nov 1999 16:09:31 -0500

Guys,
    This didn't come from me, I just ignore and delete stuff like this when
I get
it, and didn't notice it has me as the sender.

Bryan, thanks for noticing it came from my email address.

I looked into this a little, I received this message from gsxr1100@ptw.com,
and then received it from the turbobike mail list with me as the sender.

I think I'm going to have our IS guys here at work
look into how someone is sending mail from my address.

Best,
    Dave.