Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Fw: BOUNCE turbobike@natvideo.com: Non-member

shammar@nsk-corp.com
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 08:29:08 -0400

Sounds like you've got your work cut out for you.

The tank thing sounds tough.  If you can't reach through the filler opening, you
may have no choice but to weld or braze.

Custom exhausts are expensive.  You could always buy your own welder if you're
serious.  That way you can also fix it when it cracks, as well as make all of
those other things you really need a welder for.

You should be able to rotate the turbo housing.  The old Rayjays and such just
have a band clamp you loosen.  My Garrett has a retaining plate with a series of
bolts that need to be loosened.

We like pictures.

Bob

"Rick" <gsxr1100@ptw.com> on 09/30/99 09:07:38 PM