Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

[turbobike] Fw: Encouragement but no real help

Rick (gsxr1100@ptw.com)
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 21:21:15 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Bob Buehler <ribicf@hotbot.com>
To: Rick <gsxr1100@ptw.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 1999 8:18 PM
Subject: Re: Encouragement but no real help

> Hi Brian:
>
> And I thought I was out there with my project. After reading what your
trying to do, my project seems simple.  To be honest I've never seen or
heard of a turbo charged VFR or any honda V4.

> I can tell you that the plumbing of the exhaust was the most intimidating
aspect of the project that I wanted to do so when I found the parts already
made I didn't hesitate for a moment.

> I'd say your fortunate to have atleast found someone that can and is
willing to make the exhaust for you. $700 doesn't sound that bad concidering
what an after market or stock system costs.  Maybe I didn't understand what
you were getting for $700.

> One curious question was the return line to the fuel tank. I have a V65
that has a fuel pump, I've never noticed or don't remember a return line.
What type of carb are you using, and what is a cartridge and where did you
find an intercooler.