Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Kaw Turbo

darin ginther (d_ginther@hotmail.com)
Thu, 09 Sep 1999 07:35:44 PDT

Steve,

Interesting project.  The '83 GPZ is already EFI, right?  I guess
you're pulling all the EFI and going to a completely new
system or is your system some type of piggy-back?

Anyway, I refered the other guy asking about the injectors
to RC engineering in California.  They cleaned by stock injects
and I found that they had a huge database on injector specs
and their applications.  The stock injectors on the Kawasaki
are low-impediance type - if you're simply looking for an upgrade
there are several types (most are VW application) that will work
(bolt-on) to the stock Kawasaki EFI as an upgrade.

Let them know what your looking for (make sure you mention that
the injector is low impediance).  Stock Kawasaki injectors are
250cc/min.

To convert cc / min to lbs. / hr. - Divide by 10.5

I think the website is www.rceng.com.
Phone (310) 320-2277