Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] RSR Engine Management

Jon Watts (jonwatts@yahoo.com)
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 17:40:38 -0700 (PDT)

--- ABNZX9@aol.com wrote:
> The company that does the RSR is RB Racing and I am sure everyone
> else on the list is going to tell you the same thing and that is DO

> NOT deal with them.

Oops, already heard a little of their reputation as I was looking for
this answer through list archives. If they are just the selling it
for another company that makes the system that's one thing, but if
they're making it and their reputation is bad then forget it.

Darn, and it sounded so good too. I know the Electromotive stuff is
good too, but I haven't seen any endorsements like Rick's.

Thanks for the heads-up,

Jon