Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Buell question

andrew-za.evans@ubs.com
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 15:05:43 +0200

Jeez Bob
8 second quarters. No wonder it needs a ladder length swinger. What
class do you drag it in?
I don't know if you are a New Yorker, but on my last visit there I saw,
just up the road from MSG on 8th, a very stock looking CBR600 with
silver paintjob and a 6in(?) swingarm extension. I checked under the
bodywork for telltale tweaking signs but saw nothing. Surely, for the
street, this would handle like a harpoon?
Regards,
Andy