Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Fwd: Make a wish../ Buell question

Jeff Churchill (jcperformance@juno.com)
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 13:18:41 edt

  I still have the turbo Buell,..been very busy in the shop.  Went high
tens  at  128 mph on a sweltering hot day last week  with my very tall
street gearing.  I think there's another couple of tenths in
it,....don't know if I can ride it any better tho.   Not bad for a stock
1200 XL  motor.  Haven't had time for dyno runs in over a year,......but
the mph  indicates mid ten's potential.  BTW  I have  28,000  miles on it
now,....still doesn't leak a drop unless i detonate it,....

Jeff Churchill

J.C. Performance    617-06  Bicycle Path   Port Jefferson Station   NY
11776    USA
tech:  516-928-6679  or  516-928-9863
website:     http://www.jcperformance.com/