Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Fwd: Make a wish../ Buell question

andrew-za.evans@ubs.com
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 06:44:28 +0200

I wish some folk would respect the list subscribers too.
A freakin' chain mail, fergawdsakes, whatever next?

On topic:
I seem to remember one of you guys mentioning a modified Buell some time ago.
Is that someone still around, or have they posted the beast 'return to
sender' and never seen it since?
(Sorry, couldn't resist a knock!)
I'd like to know what output you are getting from the big blown vtwin.
Regards,
Andy E