Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

[turbobike] Dragbike Software - Striptune.

Andy Freeman (andyf@deakin.edu.au)
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 10:24:11 +1000

Hi Guys,
	another software package you could try is Striptune, it was written by a
guy in the UK who drag races a 1500cc Nitrous Suzuki.
The two nice things about Striptune are:
	It was made with bikes in mind.
	It is shareware, so you can try-before-you-buy.
It has some great features like wheelie-bar height too.
The manual is well written (the best I've come across) and if you take the
time to collect all of the bike data (center of G etc.) the program is very
accurate.
You can download a shareware copy from:
	http://www.dragrace.com.au/bikes/chris/striptun.html

Please buy it if you like it, supporting the shareware concept keeps the
software developing.

Oh, buy the way, I have no affiliation with Striptune except that I think
its the best Drag racing simulated software around.  I did meet the author
(Chris Hall) in the UK last year at the Santa Pod dragraces, he is a nice
bloke who will be happy to help you get the best from the software.

Andy.

At 10:58 AM 6/15/99 -0600, ROD MAK wrote:
>REGARDING 1/4 MILE GEARING, BEING A DRAGBIKER, I USE A SOFTWARE CALLED QUARTER
>JR. IT'S A PROGRAM TO HELP SETUP YOUR BIKE OR CAR TO RUN THE QUARTER USING
>DIFFERENT gearing, tires, h.p., weight, shift point, temp. etc. it's very easy

          _  .      Andy "Froggy" Freeman
       ,~' |_|\     Owner of www.dragrace.com.au
    ,-'        \    Web:      http://www.dragrace.com.au
   (  Australia \   E-Mail:          andyf@deakin.edu.au
    \    __     /   Phone:                  03 5227 1345
     \,~`  ~\*_/    Mobile:                 0412 265 038
              v     Fax:                    03 5227 2437