Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Re: SOHC Honda headgasket problem

Dave Morrill (david.p.morrill@fairchildsemi.com)
Thu, 20 May 1999 09:22:09 -0400

Gasketworks, who made my gasket suggested using Permatek  or Permatex aviation
sealer.  It's a black gook type stuff.  I used it on mine and have had no
problems.

Good luck,
    Dave.