Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Oil Return Cap

Tim Drew (timdrew@cix.co.uk)
Wed, 5 May 1999 05:56 +0100 (BST)


If you can't get a modified oil filler cap why not drill a hole on your 
clutch cover and weld in an aluminium pipe fitting for the returned oil 
from the turbo.


Tim Drew

> Hi! Guys,
>      I have an 84 Kawasaki  GPZ 1100.  It's been modified to a 1400 
> Turbo.
> I am searching for an oil cap that returns the oil back into the motor.
> Mr. Turbo stated that they no longer make those caps.  Can anyone help 
> me?