Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

RE: [turbobike] Joebody's 12 litre bike

Varela, Jaime Gabriel (JVarela@filenet.com)
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 10:34:27 -0700

I'll have to look through my archives this weekend and find the ad.  When I
find it, I'll give you the magazine name issue date on Monday (unless
someone beats me to it).

It's funny that I've seen this advertisement so many times, yet I don't
remember what it was actually advertising.  I would just look at the picture
and trip on the bike. Even though it's a marketing ploy, I still was amazed
by the bike and would chuckle each time I saw it.

Gabe

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick [mailto:gsxr1100@ptw.com]
Sent: Friday, April 30, 1999 10:11 AM
To: turbobike@natvideo.com
Subject: Re: [turbobike] Joebody's 12 litre bike

What issue of sport rider did you see it in??
Do you remember what the advertisement was for??

Turbo Rick
350HP Turbo GSXR1100 Street bike
Web Site  http://www.ptw.com/~gsxr1100/
Southern California Timing Association 1998 Fastest Bike of the year
EL Mirage Land speed Record holder 204.626 MPH
E-mail gsxr1100@ptw.com