Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] American Turbo Systems

grg5@cornell.edu
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 22:54:05 -0400 (EDT)

the Happy99.exe virus is a trojan horse and a worm - it was sent out as a
cool fireworks graphic, but when you opened it, it set up your computer
to send out the same file to everyone you send email to, without the
sender knowing.  it is not something you can obviously see.
http://www.meaford.com/town/unhappy.html is a website that has the
solution, and there are many more.

Gary Gannon