Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] custom turbo

Dave Schumpert (porsche_boy@vt.edu)
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 18:55:20 +0600

If anyone needs one of these pumps, we have one we are no longer using.  It
saw about 2-3 hours of use max last year, and being that we built our own
dry sump this year, we no longer need it.  I got mine from westech, and
think it was around $250 or so.  any resonable offers will be considered.
please email me back if you are in need of an almost new pump and don't want
to shell out $250 for it.   thanks

Dave Schumpert
Virginia Tech Formula SAE engine team